How exciting! You are about to take the next big step in discovering your Thrive Factor Profile and its individual Archetypes.
You have arrived here thanks to the Thrive Factor Coach® you’ve booked your Thrive Factor Experience with.
As a Certified and Licensed Thrive Factor Coach® she has provided you with the instructions for the Assessment below.
Follow the instructions carefully, so as to ensure you complete the entire Assessment. Here is some additional information for you to consider.
- Set aside 20-30 minutes to complete the Assessment. It could take you less time than this.
- Try to sit somewhere you won’t be disturbed or distracted.
- Turn off social media, email, phone and so on to avoid them distracting you part way through the Assessment questions.
- When reading the question, be sure to answer with your first instinct rather than thinking about what you think you should answer.
- This is not a pass/fail type of assessment, there is no right or wrong.
- The Assessment is a series of statements that asks you to rate based on your first instinct in answer to each statement.
- On completion of the Assessment you will receive a confirmation message to let you know your Assessment has been completed and submitted successfully.
- Your Thrive Factor Profiler will receive the results via email and will be in touch with you to confirm your debrief session where they will introduce you to your Thrive Factor Profile and Archetypes.
- Your results and submission data, also known as your Thrive Factor Profile, will be retained by The Thrive Factor team for reference and research purposes only.
- At no time will your information be shared with any other third-party.
If you have any questions about the quiz, please contact Caroline.